Registration for our new team year running from August 1st, 2018 through July 31st, 2019 is now open! To apply for the team, please fill out this questionnaire by end of day Friday, July 6th. You will receive a response from us by mid-July with a notification about your application status.
When you join Rose City Track Club, you gain not only a structured and supportive training environment, you become part of our run family.
The perks of joining Rose City Track Club include but are not limited to:
- An accountable and supportive training group
- High quality RCTC singlet and accessory
- Weekly track session (AM & PM option), easy run, and long run
- 2x weekly team core/strength sessions with professional strength coach Amy Brown
- Personal coaching from Greg Mitchell or Liz Anjos including:
- Custom training plans based on your goals year round
- Two 1-on-1 planning sessions per year
- Weekly check in at team track session
- Monthly social/educational team gatherings
- Support at select local events with team tent
- Opportunities for participating in scored team events like club cross country and team relays
- Shoutouts on social media and team newsletter (follow us on IG/T/FB)
- Access to private team page on Strava and Facebook
- Special team rate on runner evaluations and sports massage at Athena Massage, Injury Prevention, & Fitness
- 50% off nutrition consults & services at On Pace Wellness, plus a deeply discounted initial dietary analysis
- 25% discount and guaranteed entry to Uberthons events
- 25% discount at the RCTC shop
- 10% discount with Portland Running Company
- Access to exclusive customized team apparel from Tracksmith, Nike, and more
- Volunteer opportunities with Rose City Mile, local youth teams, and more
See below for our general weekly team schedule. New this year is a morning AND evening track option, so members can choose what works best depending on their schedule and location.
- Monday 6:30PM – Core/strength session in NW Portland
- Tuesday 6:00PM – Track workout in Beaverton
- Wednesday 6:00AM – Track workout in Portland
- Wednesday 6:30PM – Core/strength session in NW Portland
- Friday 6:00AM – “Dawn Patrol” easy 5.5 mile run in NE Portland
- Sunday 8:00AM – Long run in various locations (example: Portland waterfront, Leif Erikson Trail, Sauvie Island loop, Banks-Vernonia Trail, Fairmount loop, Terwilliger, etc etc)
Membership funds go right back into the team by maintaining the perks above with the remainder going toward team activities, equipment, admin/maintenance, and our Rose Bud scholarship fund toward developing elite athletes. Annual membership dues are as follows:
- Full package (all perks above): $85 per month, billed monthly
- Base membership (all perks above, personal coaching not included): $30 per month, billed monthly
We recommend opting for personal coaching as to get the most out of your team membership. Coaches will aim to pair up athletes with similar goals and abilities so they can train together. That being said, we very much welcome athletes that have prior arrangements or prefer not to work with a coach.
Questions? Visit our FAQ section or contact us at email@example.com.