When you join Rose City Track Club, you gain not only a structured and supportive training environment, you become part of our run family. The application for our inaugural year beginning August 1st, 2017 and running through July 31st, 2018 has closed. Join our mailing list to be the first to know about our next team opening.
The perks of joining Rose City Track Club include:
- High quality RCTC singlet
- Exclusive RCTC keytag
- RCTC drawstring pack
- Personal coaching from head coach Greg Mitchell, including:
- Two 1-on-1 planning sessions per year
- Two personalized training plans per year
- Weekly team track session coached in-person
- Weekly team core/strength sessions at Athena Massage & Training
- Monthly social/educational team gathering
- Access to private team forum and calendar
- Team rate at Yoga To You
- 10% team discount at Portland Running Company
- 20% team discount at Tracksmith
- 25% team discount at our online shop
- Access to exclusive team apparel
- Volunteer opportunities
- Training buddies and friends for life!
Membership funds go right back into the team by maintaining the perks above with the remainder going toward team activities, equipment, website maintenance, and our Rose Bud scholarship fund toward developing elite athletes.
Questions? Contact us here.
Rose City Track Club is a nonprofit organization which aims to promote fitness and health by supporting running. Toward those goals, RCTC hosts community running events, supports developing athletes, and provides funding for running programs in the Portland Metro.