Thanks for your interest in joining Rose City Track Club! The application period for our team year running from August 1st, 2018 through July 31st, 2019 has closed. Our next team opening will be in summer 2019. To get active in the RCTC community, sign up for our newsletter for team updates, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, and the next team opening. Please also give us a follow on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
When you join Rose City Track Club, you gain not only a structured and supportive training environment, you become part of our run family.
The perks of joining Rose City Track Club include but are not limited to:
- An accountable and supportive training group
- High quality RCTC singlet and accessory
- Weekly track session (AM & PM option), easy run, and long run
- Weekly team core/strength sessions with professional strength coach Amy Brown
- Option for personal coaching from Greg Mitchell or Liz Anjos including:
- Custom training plans based on your goals year round
- Two 1-on-1 planning sessions per year
- Weekly check in at team track session
- Monthly social/educational team gatherings
- Support at select local events with team tent
- Opportunities for participating in scored team events like club cross country and team relays
- Shoutouts on social media and team newsletter (follow us on IG/T/FB)
- Access to private team page on Strava and Facebook
- Special team rate on runner evaluations and sports massage at Athena Massage, Injury Prevention, & Fitness
- 50% off nutrition consults & services at On Pace Wellness, plus a deeply discounted initial dietary analysis
- 25% discount and guaranteed entry to Uberthons events
- 25% discount at the RCTC shop
- 10% discount with Portland Running Company
- Access to exclusive customized team apparel from Tracksmith, Nike, and more
- Volunteer opportunities with Rose City Mile, local youth teams, and more
Membership funds go right back into the team by maintaining the perks above with the remainder going toward team activities, equipment, admin/maintenance, and our Rose Bud scholarship fund toward developing elite athletes.
Questions? Visit our FAQ section or contact us at email@example.com.