From the beginning in 2017, we’ve aimed to create something really special with Rose City Track Club. Our goals are to build deep bonds among teammates, accountability, and trust in each other’s support in reaching our big running goals.
We take pride in our structured approach to training, which includes seven opportunities for training in a small group setting every week including speed work, strength training, easy runs, and long runs; plus team rates on personal coaching, massage therapy, physical therapy, and more.
Beyond technical training, our aim is to foster an environment of team camaraderie and support. All abilities are welcome, though we do recommend at least two years of prior running experience.
The perks of joining Rose City Track Club include:
- An accountable and supportive training group
- High quality RCTC singlet or t-shirt
- Seven weekly training sessions including track, core/strength, easy run, long run
- Weekly speed workout geared toward races on team calendar
- Access to personal coaching at a team rate
- Monthly social/educational team gatherings
- Shoutouts on social media and community newsletter
- Access to private team page on Strava and Facebook
- Team rate on runner evaluations and sports massage at Athena Massage, Injury Prevention, & Fitness
- Free initial evaluation at North Lake PT and team rate on follow up appointments
- Team rate on nutrition consults & services at On Pace Wellness
- Team discount on Showers Pass gear + opportunities for wear testing
- 25% discount on in-house RCTC merch
- 10% discount with Portland Running Company
- Access to exclusive customized team apparel from Tracksmith, Nike, and more
- Volunteer opportunities at Rose City Mile and other local events
Membership dues are $30 per month. These funds go right back into the team by maintaining the perks above with the remainder going toward equipment (like our team tent), promo materials, general admin/web maintenance, and our Rose Bud Scholarship Fund providing team scholarships for emerging elite athletes.
Rose City Track Club is currently at capacity with a waitlist for prospective members. We encourage anyone interested in joining the team to reach out to email@example.com to set up a time to meet and run with us at a team practice. To apply for the team, fill out the team application here.
Questions? Visit our FAQ section or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.