As a Rose City Track Club member and Rose Bud Scholarship recipient, you will have access to all general team perks including a team singlet or tee, weekly team runs, guided core/strength sessions, team rates with local specialists, and more.
General duties of Rose Bud Scholarship Athletes include:
- Representing RCTC before, during, and after competition (warm up, race, cool down)
- Contributing positively to the group training environment of RCTC
- Acting as an ambassador for RCTC by being a positive force in the running community and beyond
- Being an active member of the team by making an effort to attend group runs, team events, and volunteer opportunities
- Sharing about your running journey through your social media account(s) or blog
- Taking part in occasional interviews or guest posts for the RCTC blog, as well as occasional social media campaigns