As a Rose City Track Club member and Rose Bud Scholarship recipient, you will have access to all general team perks including a team singlet, weekly team runs, guided core/strength sessions, team rates with local specialists, option for coaching, and more.
General duties of Rose Bud Scholarship Athletes include:
- Representing RCTC at the local, regional, and national level by wearing your Rose City Track Club singlet/crop and warm up gear before, during, and after races
- Contributing positively to the group training environment of RCTC
- Acting as an ambassador for RCTC by being a positive force in the running community and beyond
- Being an active member of the team by making an effort to attend group runs, team events, and volunteer opportunities
- Sharing about your running journey through your social media account(s) or blog
- Taking part in occasional interviews or guest posts for the RCTC blog, as well as occasional social media campaigns (for example, we may ask everyone on the team to share their favorite Wednesday Workout, or help us create some buzz about the Rose City Mile)