As a Rose City Track Club member and Rose Bud Award recipient, you will have access to all general team perks including a team singlet, weekly team runs, guided core/strength sessions, team rates with local specialists, and more.
General expectations for Rose Bud Scholarship Athletes include:
- Representing RCTC at running events (e.g. wearing RCTC gear, sharing about RCTC, etc)
- Contributing positively to the group training environment of RCTC
- Acting as an ambassador for RCTC by being a positive force in the running community and beyond
- Volunteering for a team committee of your choice (more info to come; estimated time commitment of one hour per quarter)
- Sharing about your running journey with RCTC through your social media, blog, community, etc, tagging @rosecitytrack and using the hashtag #rosecitytrack when applicable